Thursday, January 11, 2007

When pancakes attack

yup, im eatin pancakes. not just any pancakes...these are MICROWAVABLE pancakes, lazy people approved XD. Ok, the names Smeagol. I get hyper very easily, so keep the sugar away. Acually, I take that back, I don't mind being hyper, cause thats when I write the best stories. Me and Ashley are currently workind on a Javey story,with Ashley doing most of the work. I wrote a bit of it, but hers in much better. I suppose I could post it for you, but it really sucks and isnt finished, also im too lazy to type it, so in a few seconds, ill post the old one from my myspace bloggy. yuppers, the myspace is www.myspace.com/rabbitsnotroadkill. Feel free to add me, I don't bite. If you havent already noticed, im having a hyper moment. So while im at it, ill post the old myspace bloggy story, not that you care, but ill do it anyway XD

No comments: